Porting Services and New Intake Manifolds available. See gains of 8-14 horsepower depending on your build.
CNC Porting to change taper of inlet/outlet, thin throttle shaft, and modify throttle blade.
If you are sending your parts to Air Flow Solutions to be ported, please read the following:
Remove gaskets and any extenuating bolts from intakes. A $10.00 cleaning charge will be applied on any USED intake orders received. Use extra packing materials when shipping.
Air Flow Solutions is not responsible for any damage incurred during shipment of a product from a customer to us.
Include the following information inside the box when shipping your parts:
- Full name
- Contact phone number
- Return shipping address
- Description of your order
Address your shipment to:
Air Flow Solutions,
C/O Bret Barber,
2545 N. Huachuca Drive,
Tucson, AZ 85745
We expect for customers to have already been paid for service work to be done when we receive their parts.
** If you are shipping an intake and throttle body together, make sure there is plenty of padding between the two in the box!
Phone: (520) 355-9711
We accept payment in the following forms:
- Cash ($10 off – If you want to pay cash, we recommend stuffing it in an envelope or bag inside the intake manifold. The best option would be to send it certified mail and/or insuring the package. We typically accept cash payment options in-person at events or shows and we want to make sure there won’t be any issues sending cash via mail.)
- Check– made out to Air Flow Solutions – include in your box or send certified mail
- Credit Card (Add 3.5% Service Fee) – Call us over the phone to pay this way!
- Zelle (Find by searching for 520-355-9711)
- PayPal (Add 3.5% Service Fee) – If you choose to pay with PayPal, we can be found at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org