How to purchase through Air Flow Solutions
Once you’ve determined what you are purchasing, send us an email detailing the order.
(Make sure to include all pertinent information!)
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
Best Contact Phone Number
Description of the order
Send in your parts – if applicable
(IF YOU ARE NOT SENDING IN YOUR PARTS – SKIP TO STEP THREE)
If you are sending your parts to Air Flow Solutions to be ported, please read the following:
Remove gaskets and any extenuating bolts from intakes. A $10.00 cleaning charge will be applied to any orders received with oily, greasy, or dirty. Use extra packing materials when shipping. Air Flow Solutions is not responsible for any damage incurred during shipment of a product from a customer to us.
Include the following information inside the box when shipping your parts:
- Full name
- Contact phone number
- Return shipping address
- Description of your order
Address your shipment to:
Air Flow Solutions,
C/O Bret Barber,
2545 N. Huachuca Drive,
Tucson, AZ 85745.
We expect for customers to have already been paid for service work to be done when we receive their parts.
We accept payment in the following forms:
- Cash ($10 off – If you want to pay cash, we recommend stuffing it in an envelope or bag inside the intake manifold. The best option would be to send it certified mail and/or insuring the package. We typically accept cash payment options in-person at events or shows and we want to make sure there won’t be any issues sending cash via mail.) – include in your box!
- Check- made out to Air Flow Solutions – include in your box!
- Credit Card (Add 3% Service Fee) – Call us over the phone to pay this way!
- Zelle (listed as Bret Barber 520-355-9711)
- PayPal (When you pay with PayPal IF YOU PAY AS A FRIEND, YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED A FEE. IF YOU PAY AS SERVICES AND GOODS, YOU WILL BE CHARGED A 3.49% FEE. If you choose to Pay for Services or Goods, please add the 3.49% Fee on top of your order.)
If you choose to pay with PayPal, we can be found at this email address: email@example.com
Start enjoying the products!
Once you’ve got the items installed on your ride, don’t forget to have a tune up!
Tuning: We recommend tuning your engine after installing a ported intake and/or throttle body as you would with any modification. Although tuning is not always required, we suggest you send a data log to your tuner and for maximum results and to ensure safety! We work with many reputable tuners including Tricky Performance, Oz Tuning, 5-Star Tuning & VMP.